Today's remedy features the great jazz pianist Bill Evans, whom some of you heard last week playing with Miles Davis in 1958 (for example, on On Green Dolphin Street). Evans needs no introduction for those who know his music, and perhaps some of you who don't will get to know it after listening to this wonderful set. Enjoy.
- Elsa — Bill Evans Trio, part 1 of a live program recorded in March, 1965 (here's the whole thing)
- Days Of Wine And Roses — recorded live at the Village Vanguard, June, 1980
- Some Day My Prince Will Come — from the trio album Portrait In Jazz, 1959
- Piano Jazz session — part 1 of Bill's appearance on Piano Jazz with Marion McPartland (1979)
- Waltz For Debbie — the final tune of the 1965 program